Friday, March 30, 2012

Bangs, Day 23

I feel like it's taking way longer than I ever remember it taking for my bangs to grow out this time.  I've developed this weird cowlick thing on the right side of my forehead, making it almost impossible to swoop my bangs off to the left.  This has never happened before.  So yea.  The growing-out process is very, very painful this time around.  It's been over two weeks since my last hair post, and um, yea.  They still seem pretty much the same length to me.


Also?  For some reason, I'm so tired today I feel like my face is melting off.  Our coffeemaker, our beloved Keurig, is broken at work so I had to stop for a giant coffee on my way in this morning. 


Yes, the coffee is bigger than my head.  Is necessary.

Happy Friday though!

No comments:

Post a Comment