Monday, January 16, 2012

Deja Vu


Lots of stuff going on this week, so I’ll get right to it:

Total Words Written: 3,169
Total Hours Spent Writing: 3.5 hours
Total Word Count Overall: 61,435

For those of you keeping track, that’s almost EXACTLY the same amount I wrote last week, in just about the same amount of time (3,171 words/3.75 hours) Creepy…

I suppose this means I’m on a roll. It feels good to be making progress like this, and I just hope it can continue!

Of course, that being said, these next two weeks are going to be a little hectic. I have a lot of social activities planned after work this week (and next week too, come to think of it), and also next week I’m traveling to Chicago for two days for a big meeting.  So I'm thinking it’s probably going to be tough to fit in time to write during the week. But my weekends should be somewhat free, so I’m hoping to be able to squeeze in some time then- just not sure I’ll be able to hit the 3k mark as I have been! But I’m really hoping to get another draft off to my readers before the end of this month. It’ll be the last one they get to read before the first draft is DONE.

Hope everyone has a swell week…stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment