Thursday, November 24, 2011

Three Things Thursday- Thanksgiving Edition

Today is a day not only to stuff ourselves silly and enjoy time spent with family (and probably a glass of wine or two, just sayin'), but also to sit back and reflect on all the reasons we have to be thankful for what life has given us. So for my second edition of Three Things Thursday, here are three things I'm thankful for.  Or, Three Things I'm Thankful for on Thanksgiving (say that three times, fast):

1) I'm thankful for the love that surrounds me everyday, from my amazing friends, my adorable husband, and all of my fantastic family.  You all make me who I am and I would be nothing and nowhere without you. 

2) I'm thankful for the ability to read and write, and for all the incredible books out there that continue to inspire me and open my mind to new possibilities.  (you all know I'm a nerd, right?)

3) I'm thankful for the realization I had a couple years ago of a dream; a dream that may someday be achievable, and for the ideas that fill my mind and spill out onto paper.  I'm hopeful that in the not-too-distant future, perhaps my own words and stories will inspire others the way I've been so inspired by them.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment