Monday, April 25, 2011

home is where my heart is

I tweeted earlier today that I would be completely content being a hermit. While that may not be entirely true- I do require some social activities from time to time-I'm seriously extremely happy to sit at home. I never really run out of things to do. And if I were home more often, just thing of all the new hobbies I could try out! I've always wanted to bake more, cook nice dinners for Dan all the time (provided I learn to cook a little better), learn to knit (think of all the outfits I could make for the cats!!), read my neverending stack of books, and of course, have endless time to write. Point being: if I win the lottery, you can bet I'd never be one of those people who keep working because they'd get so bored otherwise. Not this chick.

Today is the last day of my little mini-spring break that I was so looking forward to. Tomorrow it'll be back to reality. I just hope this week is a little less stressful and crazy than the past few weeks have been.

Today's thing that makes me happy:

The chicken parmesan I'll be making for us for dinner tonight. NOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment