Monday, October 3, 2011

wah wahhhhh

Ugh. Last week kicked my ass.

Total Words Written: 1,172
Total Hours Spent Writing: 2
Total Word Count Overall: 42,640



What the whaaat? Less than 1200 words?? Boooo, hissssss. As you can see, I did NOT do so hot last week. But in my defense, it really was a crazy, crazy week. Add in a dash of a sinus infection over the weekend, and forget it. I was down for the count.

The good news is this week, life is pretty much back to normal. Meaning I should have ample time to catch back up with Ella and Riley. I'm actually off work today, sitting on the couch covered in blankets and cats and willing myself not to cave and turn the heat on. But this means I'll get writing done today, and hopefully a lot of it. I'm exhausted from being sick and running around, but thankfully, writing does not take a lot of physical exertion. And my mind is more than ready to start plugging away at it.

All right, so on that note, I'm definitely planning on getting back up to my usual 3000 word count goal this week. Hopefully more! As soon as I'm done catching up on my DVR, that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment