Monday, October 17, 2011

Oh well...

As I mentioned last week, the chances of me hitting my weekly word count goal of 3K was pretty unlikely...and I was right:

Total Words Written: 1,843
Total Hours Spent Writing: 2
Total Word Count Overall: 48,128

I'm SO CLOSE to 50k, though!!!  Gaahhhh.  I'll get there this week, hopefully.  I'm trying not to dwell on it too much, because I've just been so freaking busy!!  I'm pretty sure things will quiet down this coming weekend, though, so I should get back on track.  But I still might take a week off after I finish up the chapter I'm on, let my readers plow through it again and then try to figure out where I'm going with it.

Today is my 35th birthday...holy hell.  I thought I would be freaking out a little more than I actually am...new age bracket and all.  But surprisingly enough, I think I'm ok.  Although reality hasn't completely set in yet, either, and I've been so busy celebrating with friends and family that it's been easy to put the actual number out of my head.  One more day of celebrating, too- with work peeps today (Oreo Blizzard cake, NOM NOM NOM) and dinner with the husband tonight...then reality will set in tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment