Wednesday, May 2, 2012

bangs, day 56

Tonight I'm actually changing the hair up again, so why not post a before pic, right?  It's been almost two months since I decided to start growing out the bangs, so here's where I'm at today:


They're growing, sure, but still at that awkward length- too short to really clip back, too long to leave down, oh and then there's that awesomely weird cowlick I now sport that makes it difficult to swoop them off to the side. 

Sigh.

However, my good friend Holly provided me with some adorable bobby pins she made, so I will be sporting these soon enough:



Aren't they cute??  You can see more of her fantastic crafty creations at her Etsy shop- she's one part of The Lovely Wrecks along with her friend Brandi. 

I have absolutely nothing else to report right now as far as writing goes.  Things have literally been at a standstill because of all the crap going on- it was a rough week for us last week with two funerals in five days.  The next month ahead is so busy that sometimes I feel like I want to throw up.  And I shouldn't whine- most of it is fun, social stuff, after all.  I just start to feel panicky when I don't have enough Josie time, I guess. 

Oh yea, and by the way, I'm going blonde tonight.  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment